Alfalfa, Onion and Garlic Burger
Servings: 1 person
- 1/2 Punnet Farmlandgreens Alfalfa, Onion and Garlic Sprouts
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 4 Beef or Vegetarian Patty
- 2 Pickles, Sliced
- 1 Onion, Sliced
- 4 Slices Swiss Cheese
- 2 Small Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, Sliced
- 4 Whole-Wheat Hamburger Buns, Toasted
- Pan fry patty's; season with salt and pepper.
- Grill patties over medium-high heat until internal temperature reaches 165°, 20 minutes.
- Place bun on plate and top with 1 cheese slice, onions, tomatoes, pickles, Farmland Greens alfalfa, onion and garlic sprouts and bun.
- Repeat on all 4.
Alfalfa & Broccoli Sprouts and Avocado Sandwich
- 8,6 inch Pieces of French Baguette Cut in half
- A Handful of Cooked Cut-up Chicken
- 1/2 punnet Farmland Greens Alfalfa & Broccoli Sprouts
- 1/4 Avocado Sliced
- Top bun with chicken, avocado and Farmland Greens alfalfa & broccoli sprouts then add another bread slice.
Broccoli Sprouts Salmon
- 1 punnet Farmland Greens Broccoli Sprouts
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 130 g Mixed Salad - Spinach, Carrot and Beetroot
- 1 Avocado, Sliced
- Place salmon on pan with oil.
- Sprinkle the salmon in sea salt and pepper and then leave to cook until golden on both sides.
- While this is cooking place the mixed salad into a bowl and add avocado and Farmland Greens broccoli sprouts.
- When the salmon is done cooking, place on top.
Baked Sweet Potatoes Stuffed with Chickpea Sprouts
- 1 punnet Farmland Greens Chickpea Sprouts
- 3 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Crushed Avocado
- Chili Flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°. Place sweet potatoes in prepared pan
- Bake 40 minutes or until tender.
- Spoon out the insides of all sweet potatoes
- To serve, take crushed avocado and spoon into all sweet potatoes then spoon chickpea mixture over sweet potatoes
- If desired, top with chilli flakes.
Crunchy Combo Prawns
- 12 Large Prawns
- 1 punnet Farmland Greens Crunchy Combo
- 1 punnet Farmland Greens Alfalfa Sprouts
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Place prawns on a pan with oil then leave to cook until cooked on both sides.
- When the prawns are done the cooking, please place the mixed ingredients on top - mayonnaise, tomato sauce, alfalfa sprouts and crunchy combo mixed.
Crunchy Sprout Combo Salad with Flat Bread
A germinated mixture of mung beans, peas, lentils and caloona peas with a crunch. High in protein, vitamins A & C, Folate, Chloryphyll, Niacin, Phosphorus, Riboflavin, Magnesium, Calcium & Potassium.
- 1 Yellow (or red) Capsicum diced
- 1 Cucumber peeled and sliced
- 1 Red Onion sliced
- 2 Tomatoes diced
- Crunch Combo Sprouts
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Buttered Lebanese Flat
- into a large bowl, place all vegetables and the crunchy combo sprouts.
- Whisk the vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss through torn basil.
- Cut the flat bread and cut into strips then fry until crisp.
- Tear into strips, add to salad and toss.
Spaghetti Frittata with Broccoli Sprouts
Broccoli Sprouts : They are the super hero having 20-50 times the amount of protective substances of the mature vegetable. It contains beta carotene which converts to vitamin A. It is present along with Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium, Folate and Potassium.
Servings: 1 serving
- 250 g Cooked Spaghetti
- 1 pinch Onion (chopped)
- 2 pinch Cloves Garlic (crushed)
- Some Chilli
- 1 pcs Eggs
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 400 g Can of tomatoes
- Grated cheese
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook the spaghetti. Drain and add some olive oil so it doesn't stick together.
- To make the pasta sauce, fry the onion in a large non stick fry pan.
- Add one garlic clove with some chilli. Saute in olive oil.
- Add the can of tomatoes, the vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Beat the eggs, the cream, salt and pepper in a bowl. Then add Broccoli sprouts.
- Heat olive oil in a large non stick fry pan. Add the garlic.
- Toss in spaghetti then coat with oil and garlic,spread out the spaghettis in a pan.
- Add the egg mixture. Mix and cook until bottom is golden and the frittata is firm.
- Add some grated chees and finish under the grill.
Pork and Sunflower Shoots
Sunflower Shoots are rich in calcium plus vitamins A & C, magnesium, potassium and folate.
- 500 gr Pork Mince
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1 pinch Small Onion
- Chilli Flakes
- Sunflower Sprouts
- Chopped Mint
- In a large pan cook over medium heat pork mince with 2 tbsp water.
- Stir for 6-7 minutes or until cooked
- Mix through lemon juice, fish sauce, grated ginger, onion and chilli flakes to taste.
- Cook for a further 3-4min add sprouts, mint and coriander. Toss slightly.
- Serve on lettuce leaves and add more sunflower sprouts chopped mint and chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
Snowpea Sprouts Potato & Avocado Salad
Delicate lush green shoots with a smooth white to light green stalks. Snowpea sprouts are ideal for salads, sandwiches and stirfries. Snowpea sprouts are grown from pea seeds and are traditionally used in Asian cuisine as a garnish. They are high in protein and provice a good source of calcium vitamin A and Folate.
Servings: 1 serving
- 500 g Potatoes
- 1 Avocado
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until soft and cut into chunks.
- Peal and slice the avocado into thick slices and put into a bowl then add the lemon juice, a splash of olive oil and the potatoes.
- Add the snowpea sprouts. Season with salt and pepper and toss.
- Serve on a large plate with more sprouts on top.